All projects are developed with B.I.M. system (Building Information Modeling) to establish a reliable database in order to facilitate decisions throughout the entire building lifecycle. The design process is developed in six dimensions: 2D designs, 3D models, 4D scheduling, 5D cost estimating, 6D sustainability, 7D facility management; this allows to interact with all the “figures” in the project to have a complete control of all phases.
The software is updated to the latest version with annual service contracts and user licenses. The designs are printed within the Studio, paying particular attention to graphics and compositional quality. Correctness and work organization are the basis of the ethical mode of operation of the team.
Software and facility
- Allplan Architecture B.I.M. planning tool n. 4 stations
- C.M. (Business Continuity Management) connected with Allplan Architecture
- Primus business management software connected with B.C.M.
- Cinema 4D photorealistic render software connected with Allplan
- Edilclima Calcolo for the reduction of energy consumption (Legge 10/91), energy audits, analysis
thermal bridges, improvements and Regione Lombardia and nationwide energy certification
- Edilclima Progetto hydro-thermo-sanitary installations, solar thermal and photovoltaic systems
- Termolog software for the Energy Certification Regione Lombardia
- Security coordination plans on construction sites D.lgs n. 81/2008, schedule of works including
maintenance package of buildings
- 1 plotter color printer “Hewlett Packard” A0 size + HP DesignJet T1300
- 1 Copier – Scanner – Fax – Multifunctional color printer “Xerox WorkCentre 7235”